MCQ ON COCKROACH class 12 for NEET | COCKROACH class 12 | MCQ COCKROACH with Answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 12 Biology based on the with Answers.
MCQ on COCKROACH class 12 Biology with answers were prepared based on the latest pattern.We have provided class 12 Biology MCQs question with Answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ ON COCKROACH is useful for NEET / CSIR / UGC / CBSE / ICSE / AIIMS / EXAM / AFMC EXAM / STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAM/ KVS PGT BIOLOGY / NVS PGT BIOLOGY EXAM 2022-2023,2024
Cockroaches brown or black bodies animal that are included in class insecta of phylum Arthropoda. Bright yellow red and green colour cockroaches have also been reported in tropical regions. Their sizes ranges from 0.6 – 7.6 cm and have long antennae , legs and flat extension of the upper body wall that conceals head .
They are nocturnal omnivorous that live in damp places throughout the world .
They have become residents of human homes and thus are serious pests and vectors of several diseases.
The adult of the common species of cockroach americana are about 34 -53 millimeter long with that extend beyond the tip of the abdomen in males.
The body of the cockroach is segmented and divisible into three distinct region head , thorax and abdomen .The entire body is covered by hard chitinous exoskeleton .In each segment exoskeleton vhas hardened plates called sclerites and sternite that are joined to each other by a thin and flexible articular membrane.
Head is triangular in shape and lies anteriorly at right angles to the longitudinal body axis.It is the formed of six segments and show great mobility in all directions due to flexible neck.
MCQ COCKROACH class 12 for NEET/KVS PGT BIOLOGY / NVS PGT BIOLOGY EXAM 2022-2023,2024
1. Cockroach are included in the class insecta of phylum
Ans (b) Arthropoda
2. Excretory organ of cockroach is
(a) malpighian tubules
(b) green glands
Ans. (a) malpighian tubules
3.With the help of several …………….a cockroach can receive several images of an object.
Ans. (a) ommatidia
4. Male reproductive system of cockroach consist of a pair of testis one lying on each lateral side in the abdominal segments.
(a) 4th – 6th
(b) 8th – 9th
(c) 6th – 8th
(d) 3rd – 5th
Ans.(a) 4th – 6th
5.Mosaic vision is found in
(d) human beings
6. A characteristics mushroom shaped gland is present in the abdominal segments which functions is in accessory reproductive gland in cockroach
(a) 4th – 6th
(b) 6th – 7th
(c) 5th – 8th
(d) 8th – 9th
Ans.(b) 6th – 7th
7. The female reproductive system consist of two large ovaries lying laterally in the abdominal segments
(a) 2th – 4th
(b) 2th – 6th
(c) 3rd – 5th
(d) 4th – 6th
Ans.(b) 2th – 6th
8. A pair of spermatheca is present in the segment which openes into genital chamber
9. Sperms are transport through spermatophore.Their fertilised eggs are encased in capsule called ….
Ans. (a) Oothecae
10. On an average , females produce 9-10 oothecae ,each containing ………….
(a) 12-13 eggs
(b) 14-16 eggs
(c) 12-15 eggs
(d) 12-17 eggs
Ans. (b) 14-16 eggs
11. Cockroach is
(d) all the above
12. Blood vascular system of cockroach is an
a) closed type
b) open type
c) both a and b
(d) incomplete type
Ans . (b) open type
13. The respiratory system consists of a network of trachea that open through ………pairs of holes called spiracles present on the lateral side of the body
● YOU CAN WATCH BIOLOGY SIR Youtube channel
14. At the junction of midgut hindgut is present another ring of 100-150 yellow coloured thin filamentous …….
(c) malpighian tubules
Ans. (c) malpighian tubules
15. Visceral organ located in the haemocoel are bathed in blood is
(c) both a and b
16. A ring of 6-8 blind tubules called hepatic or gastric caecae is present at the junction of foregut and midgut ,which secrets ….
(a) respiratory gas
(b) digestive juices
(c) excretory product
(d) all the above
Ans.(b) digestive juices
Leave a Comment