MCQ On Kingdom Protista for NEET |MCQ On NEET Biology class 11th |MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology chapter 2 , | Kingdom Protista with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 11 Biology chapter 2 based Kingdom Protista with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 11 Biology MCQ questions on Kingdom Protista with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAM
Kingdom Protista : – All single celled eukaryotes are placed under Kingdom Protista. This kingdom forms a connecting link with the others dealing with plants, animals and fungi. Members of Protista are primarily aquatic. Being eukaryotes, the prostistan cell body contains a well defined nucleus and other membrane-bound organelles. Some have flagella or cilia. Protista reproduce asexually and sexually by a process involving cell fusion and zygote formation.
MCQ On Kingdom Protista for NEET
Here are 15 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) related to Kingdom Protista , along with their answers:
1. What is the primary characteristic of organisms in the kingdom Protista?
b) Eukaryotic cells
c) Prokaryotic cells
d) Autotrophic nutrition
Answer: b) Eukaryotic cells
2. Which of the following is not a common mode of locomotion for protists?
Answer: d) Wings
3. Protists can be classified into how many major groups or subkingdoms?
Answer: b) 3
4. Which group of protists are primarily photosynthetic and are often referred to as “plant-like” protists?
d) Slime molds
Answer: b) Algae
5. The protist Plasmodium is responsible for causing which disease in humans?
Answer: a) Malaria
6. Which protist group includes organisms like amoebas and foraminifera that move using pseudopods?
Answer: c) Sarcodines
7. Trypanosoma is a protist that causes which disease in humans?
a) Sleeping sickness
c) Lyme disease
d) Chagas disease
Answer: a) Sleeping sickness
8. Which group of protists includes parasitic forms that often have complex life cycles involving both vertebrate and invertebrate hosts?
Answer: b) Apicomplexans
9. Diatoms are a type of protist known for their intricate cell walls made of:
a) Calcium carbonate
Answer: c) Silica
10. Euglena is a unicellular protist that can exhibit both autotrophic and heterotrophic modes of nutrition due to the presence of:
Answer: a) Chloroplast
MCQ On Kingdom Protista for NEET | Diatoms are a type of protist known for their intricate cell walls made of: a) Calcium carbonate , b) Chitin , c) Silica , d) Cellulose , Answer: c) Silica.