MCQ On Eubacteria for NEET |MCQ On NEET Biology class 11th |MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology chapter 2 , Eubacteria with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 11 Biology Chapter 2 Eubacteria based with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 11 Biology MCQ questions on Eubacteria with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL Exam
Eubacteria are characterized by the presence of rigid cell well and a flagellum ( if motile ). Bacteria occur almost everywhere. They are present in soil, live in extreme habitats such as hot springs, deserts, snow and deep oceans where very few other life forms can survive, some live as parasites. The bacterial structure is very simple, they are very complex in behaviour. Compared to many other organisms, bacteria as a group show the most extensive metabolic diversity. Bacterial cell wall is characterized by peptidoglycan and teichoic acid.
MCQ ON Eubacteria for NEET
Here are 15 multiple-choice questions about Eubacteria, along with their answers:
1. Which domain of life do Eubacteria belong to?
Answer: c) Bacteria
2. What is the shape of a bacterium with a spiral or corkscrew-like structure?
Answer: c) Spirillum
3. Eubacteria are primarily characterized by their:
b) Lack of cell wall
c) Prokaryotic cells
Answer: c) Prokaryotic cells
4. Which of the following Eubacteria is known for its ability to fix nitrogen in soil?
a) Escherichia coli
b) Streptococcus pyogenes
c) Rhizobium leguminosarum
d) Salmonella typhimurium
Answer: c) Rhizobium leguminosarum
5. What is the function of a bacterium’s flagella?
Answer: c) Locomotion
6. Eubacteria can be classified into two major groups based on their cell wall composition. What are these groups?
a) Gram-positive and Gram-negative
b) Aerobic and Anaerobic
c) Autotrophic and Heterotrophic
d) Circular and Linear
Answer: a) Gram-positive and Gram-negative
7. Which Eubacterial species is commonly used in the production of yogurt and cheese?
a) Escherichia coli
b) Lactobacillus bulgaricus
c) Clostridium botulinum
d) Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Answer: b) Lactobacillus bulgaricus
8. What is the primary role of cyanobacteria in ecosystems?
a) Nitrogen fixation
c) Oxygen production
Answer: c) Oxygen production
9. Which Eubacterial genus includes species that can cause food poisoning?
Answer: d) Staphylococcus
10. What is the reproductive process in which a bacterium divides into two identical daughter cells?
a) Binary fission
c) Endospore formation
Answer: a) Binary fission
MCQ On Eubacteria for NEET | What is the function of a bacterium’s flagella? a) Photosynthesis , b) Reproduction, c) Locomotion , d) Respiration . Answer: c) Locomotion.