MCQ On Kingdom Monera for NEET |MCQ On NEET Biology class 11th |MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology chapter 2, | Kingdom Monera with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 11 Biology Chapter 2 based on Kingdom Monera with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 11 Biology MCQ questions on Kingdom Monera with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAMEXAM
Kingdom Monera consists of Prokaryotic organisms only. Two major groups of Monera include : Archaebacteria ( ancient bacteria) and Eubacteria ( true bacteria ). Eubacteria is of further two types ; bacteria and cyanobacteria. Some other groups of monerans are mycoplasma, rickettsiae and actinomycetes. Only the prokaryotes are members of the kingdom Monera. They are single called creatures that are typically found in damp environments.
MCQ On Kingdom Monera for NEET
Here are 10 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) about Kingdom Monera along with their answers:
1. What is the primary characteristic of organisms in the kingdom Monera?
B) Eukaryotic cells
C) Prokaryotic cells
Answer: C) Prokaryotic cells
2. Which of the following is not a common shape of bacteria in the kingdom Monera?
Answer: D) Fungi
3. What is the main mode of nutrition for most Monera species?
Answer: A) Heterotrophic
4. Which Monera species are known for their ability to fix nitrogen in the soil?
Answer: B) Cyanobacteria
5. What is the role of the cell wall in Monera?
D) Sensory perception
Answer: A) Protection
6. Which Monera group is commonly found in extreme environments such as hot springs?
Answer: A) Archaea
7. What is the reproductive method in Monera called where a single cell divides into two identical daughter cells?
A) Binary fission
C) Spore formation
Answer: A) Binary fission
8. Which of the following is a common example of a pathogenic bacterium in the kingdom Monera?
A) E. coli
Answer: A) E. coli
9. What is the function of the flagella in some Monera species?
Answer: C) Locomotion
10. Which Monera group includes the extremophiles that thrive in high-temperature environments?
Answer: B) Thermophiles
MCQ On Kingdom Monera for NEET |What is the function of the flagella in some Monera species? A) Photosynthesis , B) Reproduction , C) Locomotion , D) Protection , Answer: C) Locomotion