What is the difference between antibody and immunity | how does antibody differ from immunity | immunity versus antibody
All you have familiar with watch term antibody and immunity, both are related to each other. Antibody is immunoglobin protein that make third line of Defence in our body and immunity is the body’s ability to prove and invention of pathogens like bacteria fungus virus and antigen.
What is the antibody and immunity?
What is the antibody?, Antibody is a large protein constitutes Y global produced by plasma cells, it is used by the immune system to identify and neutralize pathogens such as bacteria and virus. It is also called immunoglobulin it recognise a unique molecule of the harmful agent called antigen via the variable region.
What is the immunity?, immunity is is the body’s ability to prove and invention of pathogens like bacteria fungus virus and antigen. Antigens are attached to the surface of pathogens and stimulate the immune response in the body animals response is a body defence systems which fight against antigen and protect the body.
What is immunity?
What is immunity?, immunity is the ability of an organism to recognise the foreign materials that enter the body and to immobilized the cells and sell products to speedy remove the foreign material.
How do you define immunity?
Immunity is define as the capability of multicellular organism to resist harmful microorganism it involves both specific and non specific components.
What is meaning of immunity?
Immunity means is a complex biological system in doubt be the capacity to recognise and told it whatever belong to the shelf and to recognise and reject what is foreign
What are functions of immunity?
1. the immunity system in the body protect the host from environment agents such as chemicals microbes bacteria fungus virus
2. The immune system protect an organism from disease.
3. the innate immune system provides pre-configured response to broad group of situation and stimuli
4. the adaptive immune system provides a tailored response to each stimulus by learning to recognise molecules it has previously encountered.
What is the difference between antibody and immunity?
This questions is very important for class 12th Biology students those who are preparing for their CBSE board/ states board annual and other competitive Neet medical examinations.
Key difference between antibody and immunity is that antibody is a large protein constitutes Y global produced by plasma cells, it is used by the immune system to identify and neutralize pathogens such as bacteria and virus whereas immunity is the ability of an organism to recognise the foreign materials that enter the body and to immobilized the cells and sell products to speedy remove the foreign material.
How does antibody differ from immunity?
Antibody differ from immunity in the following point:- 1) Antibody provide immunity to the body immediately while immunity system in our body provide to fight against pathogens, 2) In antibody can immediate retain existing infection where immunity system exposure leads to immediate maximum risk response and minimum minimum response also, and 1) when you are infected with the natural different kinds of antibodies response to it while while immune system develop boat non specific and specific response.
You can also click on the given link to see others topic in our website and YouTube channels
Antibody verses Immunity
List of three differences / how do you compare /antibody versus immunity/distinguish/differentiate/antibody differ from immunity are the following:-
1) Antibody revise aminoglobin protein produced by b cell of lymphocytewhile immunity is a network of biological process that protect in organism from disease.
2) Antibodies are naturally produced and antibodies providing immune system in the body while immunity are natural naturally produced and and not officially given as a vaccination.
3) Antibody immediate retained existing infection where as immune system provide immunity to the body short and long term both.
Conclusions:-antibodies soldier of the body which provide immunity to the body immunity and sustain the body for longer time while vaccination also stimulate your immune system to respond antigen and kill antigens and provide defence mechanism against pathogens.