Differentiate primary and secondary sex organs is:- The primary sex organs, or gonads, consist of the ovaries and testes. These organs are responsible for producing the egg and sperm cells (gametes), and secretion of hormones whereas secondary sex organs help in conduction of male gamete (sperm) and female gamete (ova).
◆ Follow me on YouTube
★ WATCH THIS VIDEO
Male reproductive system consists of two type of organs primary sex organ and secondary sex organ, testis is primary sex organ in male reproductive system which are responsible for formation of male gamete (sperm) by the process of spermatogenesis and also it secretes hormone testosterone that guide, help, control, function and development of secondary sexual characters and organs in male.
Secondary sex organ in male reproductive system are reproductive duct like scrotum,epididymis, vas deferens, reproductive glands like seminal vesicle prostate glands and cowpers glands. Secondary sex organ responsible for conduction storage of sperm in male.
Female reproductive system, ovary is primary sex organ which is responsible for formation of OVA and secretion of hormone and secondary sex organ fallopian tube ( oviduct),uterus,vagina, cervix and external genitalia (vulva), it help in conduction of ova at the fertilization site,copulation to receive sperm from male.
Differentiate primary and secondary sex organs which are given in following table
★ primary sex organ:
1) The primary sex organs, or gonads, consist of the ovaries and testes. Testis in male and ovary in female are primary sex organs,these organs are responsible for producing the egg and sperm cells (gametes), and secretion of hormones
2) male primary sex organ is testis producing testosteron hormone which help in development and function of secondary sexual character and organ in male, female primary sex organ is ovary producing oestrogen and progesterone hormone which help in development and function of secondary sexual characters and organ in female.
3) development of primary sex organ in male and female are under the control of anterior pituitary gland secretion of hormone
4) It secretes male and female sex hormone testosteron and oestrogen respectively.
★ secondary sex organs:-
1) secondary sex organs in male female are responsible for conduction of sperm and ova
2) scrotum epididymis Vas difference seminal vesicle prostate glands and cowpers glans and penis are secondary sex organ in male and oviduct, uterus, cervix, vagina and external genitalia vulva is secondary sex organ in female
3) secondary sex organ do not secrets hormones.
4) their function and development are under the control of male and female hormone which are secreted from testis and ovary.