MCQ ON types of Asexual Reproduction for NEET |MCQ ON —NEET Biology class 12th |MCQ Questions for class 12 Biology chapter 1, types of Asexual Reproduction with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 12 Biology chapter 1 based on types of Asexual Reproduction with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 12 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 12 Biology MCQs questions on types of Asexual Reproduction with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAM
Types of Asexual Reproduction:-Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction in which offspring are produced without the involvement of gametes (sperm and egg cells) and without genetic variation.
MCQ ON Asexual Reproduction for NEET
Here are 15 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) related to types of asexual reproduction, along with their answers:-
1. What is the primary purpose of sexual reproduction?
A) Genetic diversity
B) Rapid reproduction
D) Asexual reproduction
Answer: A) Genetic diversity.
2. In humans, which organ produces eggs in females?
C) Fallopian tube
Answer: A) Ovary.
3. What is the male reproductive cell called in humans?
D) Fertilized egg
Answer: B) Sperm.
4. During which process do sperm and egg cells fuse to form a zygote?
Answer: A) Fertilization.
5. Which of the following is NOT a method of asexual reproduction?
B) Binary fission
Answer: D) Meiosis.
6. In flowering plants, what is the male reproductive organ called?
Answer: A) Stamen.
7. What is the name of the process where the nucleus of a sperm and an egg combine?
Answer: C) Fertilization.
8. Which of the following is an example of external fertilization?
Answer: C) Fish.
● YOU CAN WATCH BIOLOGY SIR Youtube channel
9. In mammals, what is the name of the structure where the developing embryo attaches to the mother’s uterus?
B) Umbilical cord
C) Amniotic sac
Answer: A) Placenta.
10. What is the term for a fertilized egg that has started to divide but has not yet implanted in the uterus?
Answer: C) Blastocyst.
11. Which type of twins are formed when a single fertilized egg splits into two embryos?
A) Fraternal twins
B) Identical twins
C) Siamese twins
D) Non-identical twins
Answer: B) Identical twins.
12. What is the process by which the uterus contracts to expel the fetus during childbirth?
Answer: C) Labor.
13. In which part of the male reproductive system are sperm produced?
C) Vas deferens
D) Prostate gland
Answer: A) Testes.
14. What is the name of the protective structure that surrounds the developing embryo in mammals?
A) Amniotic sac
Answer: A) Amniotic sac.
15. Which of the following is a form of sexual reproduction in plants where seeds are produced without fertilization?
A) Vegetative propagation
D) Asexual reproduction
Answer: B) Parthenogenesis.
MCQ on types of Asexual reproduction for NEET:-In which part of the male reproductive system are sperm produced? a) Testes, b) Epididymis, c) Vas deferens, d) Prostate gland, Answer: A) Testes.