MCQ ON KINGDOM FUNGI for NEET |
MCQ ON —NEET Biology class 11th 2022-23, |MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology chapter 2 , | Kingdom fungi with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 11 Biology chapter 2 based on Kingdom fungi with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 11 Biology MCQs questions on Kingdom fungi with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAM 2022
The fungi constitute a unique Kingdom of heterotrophic organisms. They show a great diversity in morphology and habitat. The common mushroom you eat and toadstool are fungi. White spots seen on mustard leaves are due to a parasite parasitic fungus. Yeasts are used to make bread and beer Some are sources of antibiotics penicillium. Fungi are cosmopolitan and occur in air ,water,soil and on animals and plants.
MCQ ON KINGDOM FUNGI for NEET
1. Among rust,smut and mushroom all the three
a. are pathogens
b. are saprobes
c. bear ascocarps
d. bear basidiocarps
Ans.a. are pathogens
2. A fungus which is of medicinal importance?
3. Clamp connection are observed in
4. Main components of the cell wall of fungi is
5. An association between roots of higher plants and fungi is called
● YOU CAN WATCH BIOLOGY SIR Youtube channel
6. Mycobiont and Phycobiont are found in
7. Ringworm in human is caused by
8. Lichens are described as indicators of
9. Sexual reproduction is absent in
10. Which of the following represent maximum number of species among global biodiversity?
c.mosses and ferns
11. Which one of the following fungi contains hallucinogens?
12. The imperfect fungi which are decomposers of litter and help in mineral cycling belong to :
13. Fungi can live as symbionts in association with algae as .
14.Fusion of protoplasms between two mitotic or non motile gametes is called
15.Mucor,Rhizopus, and Albugo are
16.Which is commonly known as sac fungi ?
17.Which is the parasitic fungi on mustard
18. Why deuteromycetes known as imperfect fungi?
a.) only the sexual vegetative phase of these fungi are known
b.only the asexual vegetative phases of these fungi are known
c.both a and b
d.none of the above
And.b.only the asexual vegetative phases of these fungi are known.
19.Alternaria ,colletotrichum and trichoderma are
20.Agaricus ,ustilago,and puccinia are