MCQ ON Concept of systematics for NEET |MCQ ON —NEET Biology class 11th |MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology chapter 1,|Concept of systematics with answer | Check the below NCERT MCQ question for class 11 Biology chapter 1 based on Concept of systematics with answers.
MCQ Questions for class 11 Biology with Answers were prepared based on the latest pattern. We have provided class 11 Biology MCQs questions on concept of systematics with answers to help students understand the concept very well.
MCQ on is useful for NEET/ CSIR/ UGC/ CBSE/ ICSE /AIIMS EXAM/ AFMC EXAM/ JAC exam/ STATE LEVEL MEDICAL EXAM
Systematic is the scientific study that attempts to recognize, describe, name and arrange the diverse (unlike in form and structure) organisms according to an organized plan based on the unique features of species and groups. Systematic creates order out of disorder.
MCQ on concept of systematics for NEET
Here are 10 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on systematics along with their answers:
1. What is the primary goal of systematics?
a) Identifying species
b) Classifying organisms
c) Studying ecosystems
d) Conducting genetic research
Answer: b) Classifying organisms
2. Which taxonomic rank is higher than class but lower than phylum?
Answer: a) Order
3. What is the scientific name for the practice of naming and classifying organisms?
Answer: b) Taxonomy
4. Which scientist is often referred to as the “Father of Modern Taxonomy”?
a) Charles Darwin
b) Gregor Mendel
c) Carl Linnaeus
d) Alfred Russel Wallace
Answer: c) Carl Linnaeus
5. Which type of taxonomy is based on evolutionary relationships and genetic information?
c) Numerical taxonomy
d) Traditional taxonomy
Answer: b) Cladistics
6. What is a cladogram used for in systematics?
a) Identifying species. b) Classifying organisms based on physical traits. c) Representing evolutionary relationships. d) Naming new species
Answer: c) Representing evolutionary relationships
7. Which of the following is a characteristic used in numerical taxonomy?
a) DNA sequencing
b) Morphological traits
c) Fossil records
d) Behavior observations
Answer: b) Morphological traits
8. Which domain of life includes organisms with prokaryotic cells?
Answer: c) Bacteria
9. What is a binomial nomenclature? a) A system for naming species using two names: genus and species. b) A system for naming species using three names: genus, species, and family c) A system for naming species using common names. d) A system for naming species using only one name
Answer: a) A system for naming species using two names: genus and species
10. Which of the following is not a domain of life in modern taxonomy?
Answer: d) Protista
MCQ ON concept of systematics for NEET: Which of the following is not a domain of life in modern taxonomy? a) Eukarya, b) Archaea, c) Bacteria, d) Protista, Answer: d) Protista.