hi guys in this article we know about nutritional value of pomegranate and health benefits. Many people want to know nutritional value of pomgranate juices and what kind of vitamin and nutrient present in pomegranate juices.
Nutritional value of pomegranate and health benefits
Nutritional value in pomegranate juices is consist of rich source of vitamin C and Vitamin B6. Pomegranate juice have little amount of proteins and fats. And about 19 gram of Carbohydrate and simple sugar 14 gram containing soluble fibre like pectin. Minerals like Sodium, Potassium and iron and some of bioactive antioxidant compound also present in pomegranate.Vitamin C in a pomegranate juice act as antioxidant which prevent from us damaging of cell, enhancing immunity gum teeth and skin health. Vitamin inpomegranate are Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Vitamin C in pomegranate juices
People want to know Pomegranate which vitamin. Pomegranate is sanguine coloured fruit larger in size than Apple and every seed is covered by arial that is juicy outer layer. most pomegranate nutrition value consists of outer juicy layer fruit always available in market and person who is extremely health conscious take pomegranate juices. pomegranate vitamin is vitamin C and Vitamin B6 and pomegranate is great source of vitamin C, fibres, Minerals like calcium Phosphorus sodium magnesium zinc and iron.these fruits also have many potential health benefits Vitamin C present in pomegranate act as vital antioxidant which enhance our immunity fight against microorganism and prevent from damaging cells.
Pomegranate nutrition consist of Vitamin C found in pomegranate juices is water soluble vitamin it well known being act as potential antioxidant its effects on skin and good health and inhances immunity system, its Vital role for collagen synthesis ,connective tissues, bones teeth and a small blood vessels. human body cannot produce or restore Vitamin C ,therefore it is essential to take regularly sufficient amount of one glass of pomegranate juice daily.
Current daily value intake of Vitamin C in our body requirement is 90 milligram. People ask how much Vitamin C in pomegranate, we can simply says that one glass of of medium size provide us about 50 miligram of Vitamin C. So taking one glass of pomegranate juice of medium size daily in your diet its cover about 60% of your daily Vitamin C intake and requirement.
◆you should also visits our website https://biologysir.com and other website for civil engineer calculation at https://www.civilsir.com
■ follow on YouTube
◆name of fathers in field of Biology
● all full forms of 11th and 12th Biology
Nutritional value of pomegranate
Pomegranate is highly nutritious fruits containing rich source of vital nutrients. Nutritional value of pomegranate consist of rich amount of vitamin C and B6, good amount of Carbohydrate ,simple sugar and dietary fibre ,it has less amount of fats and protein but contain all vitals minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium ,zinc, Sodium Potassium and more than hundred bioactive compound and antioxidant compound.
Nutritional value in pomegranate consist of following according to average 2000 calorie diet nutritional value of pomegranate per 100 gram
● calories —-83
● total fats—- 1.2 gram
● sodium — 3 milligram
● potassium —– 236 milligram
● carbohydrate —19 gram
● sugar —- 14 gram
● dietary fibre — 4 gram
● protein —— 1.7 gram
● calcium ——-1%
● Vitamin C ——–17%
● iron ———-2%
● Vitamin B6 —– 5%
● magnesium —— 3%
Carbohydrates present in pomegranate juices
Pomegranate juices is is also good source of carbohydrate and it containing about 19 gram of Carbohydrate and 10 gram of simple sugar like glucose ,fructose and sucrose. That’s why pomegranate juices have slightly sour -sweet taste.
Dietary fibre in pomegranate juices
Pomegranate juice is mainly consists of soluble dietary fibre formed of pectin material soluble in water. Pomegranate juice contain 4 gram amount of dietary fibre per hundred gram. Dietary fibre present in pomegranate juice helps in lowering blood sugar level, increasing metabolism rate and digestion and main function it is act as releasing constipation in stomach so pomegranate juice is known as pressure remover from stomach due to constipation.
Pomegranate juice benefits
Pomegranate juice is consist of vital nutrients provide many functions are follows
1) pomegranate juice benefit is that it has more than hundred types of compound which is act as antioxidant. and pomegranate is used as thousands of year for medicine purpose. and it prevent from cancer increase, immune support and increase sexual fertility. Seeds of pomegranate are vibrant red due to polyphenol and that is powerful chemical which is act as oxidant. it has so many types of antioxidant than other fruits. antioxidant help in removing free radicals ,protects our cells and reduce inflammation in our body.
2) pomegranate juice benefit is that it is rich source of vitamin C and it’s provide about 60% of Vitamin C Daily. Process of pasteurization destroy the vitamin C content in pomegranate juices so you should take fresh juices homemade which have rich amount of Vitamin C and we know that Vitamin C is responsible for our healthy immune system healthy teeth and gum and skins.
3) pomegranate juice benefit is that it has phytochemical compound which act as cancer cell killer that’s why it’s also prevent from cancer.
4) due to presence of good amount of dietary fibre in pomegranate juices it release constipation inside our stomach and their inflammation
5) phytochemical compound present in pomegranate juices act as antiviral which stop the growth and multiplication of virus inside our cells. By means it prevent from viral disease that’s why it is known as antiviral in nature
6) pomegranate reduces benefit is that it has rich source of sodium and potassium which helps in lowering blood pressure and heart related disease
7) antioxidant present in pomegranate juices act as anti inflammatory and reduce oxidation stress and damage of cells and prevent from Alzheimer’s disease and and help in gaining good memory and learning.
8) flavonols present in pomegranate juices reduce the inflammation in blood vessels and damaging of collagen fibre and prevent us from arthritis that is joint pain.
9) anaemia prevention :- pomegranate juices have rich amount of iron minerals. Iron content in pomegranate is about 1% that help in hemoglobin formation and prevent from anaemia. due to rich content of Vitamin C it increases the rate of absorption of iron minerals from intestine from other iron rich food products. so iron Minerals and vitamin C present in pomegranate juices prevent from anaemia
10) sexual fertility increases:- bioactive compound of pomegranate juices increase our sexual Desire and scientists have found the daily taking of one glass of pomegranate juice could also liven up your libido. Men and women who drank a glass a day for a fortnight were found to have increased levels of the sex hormone testosterone in males and estrogen in females. So pomegranate uses increase our libido.
Leave a Comment